Upon entering Bovenop Zuid, you automatically agree to the following house rules:
– Feel free to be yourself, but also always be considerate of others.
– Follow the instructions of the crew and emergency services.
– Stay on the yellow route, do not walk freely across the roof.
– Stay inside the fences and railings, and do not climb on or over them.
– Do not throw anything over the fences or railings.
– Wear flat shoes that allow you to walk and climb stairs with ease, no flip-flops or heels.
– You may not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during your visit, nor consume them during your visit to Bovenop Zuid.
– Smoking is not allowed during your visit, including electronic cigarettes.
– There is a limited visiting time: 45 to 60 minutes.
– Pets are not allowed, with the exception of assistance or guide dogs.
– Prams, trolleys, suitcases and/or large bags are not allowed.
– Be aware of all safety precautions and take them seriously – you enter Bovenop Zuid at your own risk.
– Children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult per child.
– People who cannot hear, understand or follow verbal instructions from the crew (in English or Dutch) on their own must be accompanied by someone who can (at least one supervisor per person).
– People who have difficulty walking or are wheelchair-dependent cannot visit Bovenop Zuid.
Violating one or more house rules will result in immediate removal from Bovenop Zuid.